I have been venting and railing about culpable Diebold and the probably-paid-for rubber stamping Blackwell's joint complicity in delivering the election 2004, specifically in Ohio, to Bush. Now I find to my deep disillusionment and great sorrow that the NYT, too, is a player, of all entities involved, in giving us this corrupt, cynical, disingenuous, mean-spirited, stone cold and incompetent king, dictator, whatever...pick your choice of poisons.
Right the wrong, NYT and print every word and resource you have available to you to help us impeach the imposter. You, the publisher and editor, are a disgrace not only to your country and to journalism but you are complicit in aiding and abetting the fall of a great Democracy. You sirs, are traitors.
Right the wrong. Save us and yourselves.
I spent a little time today reading and posting comments on the Think Progress site that exposed Bush's blatant lie on spying. While there I noticed some great comments made by a person named "Quick Sand." (S)he gave me permission to post the comments. (Below Quick Silver comments is the link to the Think Progress piece on Bush's lying on spying.)
THE ASTONISHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF BUSH 2000-PRESENT
01. Allowed Corporate lobbysits to write it’s own laws - textbook fascism. Check.
02. Illegally detained Americans without right to a trial. (Hamdi vs. Cheney) Check.
03. Used chemical weapons, as chemical weapons, against civilian targets. Check.
04. Used taxpayer money as agit prop for its Admin’s pet policies. Illegal.Check.
05. Initiated taxpayer supported Faith Based charities - a violation of church and state. Check.
06. Outed a covert CIA agent for political retribution. Check.
07. Got a blow-job by an intern and lied about it under oath.***
08. Either balantly lied to get us into Iraq, and/or arrograntly thought that they would find WMD despite cherrypicking of intelligence that stated otherwise. Check.
09. Broke international law with subsequent invasion of Iraq for the purposes of regime change. Check.
10. Oh, and used the NSA to spy on Americans without FISA courts. Check.
All of them true. Damn, have they missed anything that we Americans hold dear? What’s next, surrender to the British?
***Clinton of course, but I throw him in there to keep the neo-con’s reading along.
Comment by Quicksand — December 20, 2005 @ 5:39 pm
THINK PROGRESS PIECE ON BUSH LYING ABOUT SPYING HERE
What's Apple Up To?
19 minutes ago