Wednesday, June 01, 2005

THE QUEST FOR TRUTH

Under the Bush/Cheney et al. administration truth has become very elusive, if not non-existent. (The result of 2 stolen elections?) Do not despair. If we continue to seek, digging deeper and deeper, remain dogged, resourceful and unrelenting, like dogs on bones, if we exhibit an unwavering commitment to our mission and we remain united in our quest to discover the precious truth, we will most surely find it. LS

Concerning the "truth" about "Mission Accomplished" see Brad's Blog 5/30/05.

Brad's images say it all. Click on the images of May 30, 2005.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

AMERICA, A SYMBOL OF.....

The "truth" about America as the quintessence of the bright beacon of light in a sea of darkness, the embodiment and savior of Democracy. Send us your oppressed, your poor. Not any more. Under the current administration we cater to 1% of the population, i.e. the extremely wealthy, we tacitly allow for and enable the torture of prisoners of an undeclared war, or we hold them indefinitely in inhumane conditions with no access to due process. Yes, folks, this is what we have become and we are doing nothing, nothing, that is, nada, rien, squat, zip about it. Nothing, nothing, nothing. LS

By Bob Herbert of the NYT

AMERICA, A SYMBOL OF?..."

And lest you think the NYT is the only source to expose our dirty, despicable deeds, here is one found on Alternet via Liberal Oasis.

"STRIPPING RUMSFELD AND BUSH OF IMPUNITY"
Two respected human rights groups site evidence against Bush and Rumsfeld for war crimes and torture. Ask foreign governments to investigate since our own attorney general may have committed perjury during his hearing confirmation.

WAR CRIMES AND TORTURE

CONYERS FINDS SMOKING BULLET IN SMOKING GUN.
More on U.S. will to war with Iraq in 2002. Step up bombing to provoke Saddam.

"AS NEW INFORMATION REVELATIONS SURFACE IN LONDON, CONGRESSMAN READIES NEW QUESTIONS FOR DEFENSE SECRETARY"

From Raw Story.com

SMOKING BULLET

"BUSH'S JUDGES MATTER TO JANE AND JOE SIXPACK"
Found on The American Prospect.

The truth about judicial nominations and the impact they will have on all of us, including Jane and Joe wine tasters, and Jane and Joe Diet Coke connoisseurs, not just Jane and Joe Six-pack. The Unraveling of a Democratic America: What the radical judges intend to accomplish, once selected, per their orders from Bush & Co. Deregulate, deregulate, deregulate..........Undo the checks, balances and whatever protects us as a nation and a people in any way, shape or form. LS

Excerpt:

The judicial radicals want to abolish federal regulatory agencies. If they succeed, the consequences would not long be tolerated by a civilized and democratic society: ideologically imposed, needless, massive, and continuing death, injury, sickness, and environmental destruction. Yet in the article, these consequences were submerged, if not drowned in a sea of abstractions.

JOE AND JANE SIXPACK

"COVERUP AS SHAMEFUL AS TILLMAN DEATH"
The "truth" about Pat Tillman.

The ultimate disgraceful and unforgivable lie. Lying to the world and to the slain soldier's family about the circumstances surrounding Pat Tillman's death. It shows how cold hearted, calloused, morally bankrupt and ruthless some of our officials are. LS

By Bob Scheer of the L.A. Times. Found on Truthout.org

TILLMAN LIE

I dedicate the piece found below to Alan Bates, the fictional psychopath in Alfred Hitchcock's film “Psycho” in which Alan cries, after yet another killing, "Blood, Mother Blood." LS

A PRESIDENT IN THE THROES OF DENIAL.
Bush talks about social security reform, judicial nominations, up and down votes, whatever, blah blah blah, yaddy ya ya ya, spin, spin, spin,....totally oblivious to the reality, no, the horror and outcome of his administration’s fabricated reasons for invading Iraq, the allegations of torture, the loss of credibility in the international community, the extinguishing of the beacon of light in a sea of darkness, to name just a few significant issues, not to mention to that our nation's hands are now seeped in blood. Welcome to Alan's world. LS.

BUSH SHRUGS OFF SETBACKS, VOWS AGENDA PUSH
Found on Yahoo.com via Buzz Flash.

BUSH SHRUGS OFF SETBACKS

28 comments:

Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Names
Thanks

Turnkey Builder said...

Get unlimited webhosting at web hosting comparison

Tom Naka said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for free health insurance for child
and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

Emerald Web Hosting said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a budget hosting web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Johnjon said...

Wow this must be a good topic. I came across a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about ad anglia classified east free in newspaper related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

The Resell Ebooks Guy said...

Ya, hi there uh Libby's Blog is it?
I just found your blog called THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. I've been scouring the net the last while looking for various types of master resell rights . As you read, my grammar is not too excellent!! LOL - (:--).

Do you have any master resell rights ? You do anything with it?

I've been selling mine online. Been having to learn tons. Blech!
So far all I've been able to get done is put them into a
membership at: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .

Must run, it's getting late and I must learn to short post hey!

Smile on Libby's Blog !
Have a super nice day,

Chad again.

Ton OF eBooks said...

Howdy Libby's Blog !
Just was cruising around looking for ebook with master resell right and came across your THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. You ever do anything with your ebook with master resell right if you have any?

I've heard of tons of guy's selling a bunch online.
I've been trying too at: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com . Learning tons!

Cutting this post short - my fingers have been going to fast lately!
Have a super duper day!
Chad.

The Resell Rights Guy said...

Mighty Blogalicious, blog posting to you Libby's Blog !
I'm always looking for more master package resell right . Watch out for my BAD grammar! (:--)
Do you have any master package resell right on your THE QUEST FOR TRUTH blog?
Curious to how you've been using your's if you have any - ever sold any?
Here's what I did with mine: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .
Have a kick butt day and don't let the bad bloggers get you down !

startonline said...

great blog on identity theft protection I have abolg on the subject here identity theft protection

Yahoo Web Hosting said...

Mighty Blogalicious, blog posting to you Libby's Blog !
I'm always looking for more ebook with master resell right . Watch out for my BAD grammar! (:--)
Do you have any ebook with master resell right on your THE QUEST FOR TRUTH blog?
Curious to how you've been using your's if you have any - ever sold any?
Here's what I did with mine: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .
Have a kick butt day and don't let the bad bloggers get you down !

Yahoo Web Hosting said...

Ya, hi there uh Libby's Blog is it?
I just found your blog called THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. I've been scouring the net the last while looking for various types of master quality resale right . As you read, my grammar is not too excellent!! LOL - (:--).

Do you have any master quality resale right ? You do anything with it?

I've been selling mine online. Been having to learn tons. Blech!
So far all I've been able to get done is put them into a
membership at: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .

Must run, it's getting late and I must learn to short post hey!

Smile on Libby's Blog !
Have a super nice day,

Chad again.

The Resell Ebooks Guy said...

YO Libby's Blog !!
This blog called THE QUEST FOR TRUTH is one I just came across while looking over the net the last while. Do you have any master quality resale right ? I almost typed Grey Poupon. haha. My BAD spelling!! LOL - (:--). If you've ever come across master quality resale right I was curious if you did anything with it?

I've got a FREAKING pile! & been trying to sell em online. What a uphill learning curve!
How long you been blogging?

Keep up the (:0) work !

Chad again.

Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about missouri classified ads You should check it out sometime.

The Resell Rights Guy said...

Howdy Libby's Blog !
Just was cruising around looking for ebook quality resale rights and came across your THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. You ever do anything with your ebook quality resale rights if you have any?

I've heard of tons of guy's selling a bunch online.
I've been trying too at: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com . Learning tons!

Cutting this post short - my fingers have been going to fast lately!
Have a super duper day!
Chad.

The Resell Rights Guy said...

Ya, hi there uh Libby's Blog is it?
I just found your blog called THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. I've been scouring the net the last while looking for various types of master package resell right . As you read, my grammar is not too excellent!! LOL - (:--).

Do you have any master package resell right ? You do anything with it?

I've been selling mine online. Been having to learn tons. Blech!
So far all I've been able to get done is put them into a
membership at: http://www.TonOFeBooks.com .

Must run, it's getting late and I must learn to short post hey!

Smile on Libby's Blog !
Have a super nice day,

Chad again.

pheromones said...

Hello Libby's Blog
Are there any problems with using a pheromones?

pheromones said...

Hi Libby's Blog
Is this stuff really worth it? pheromones

cmeltifa said...

Hey this blog is not about austin texas low cost health insurance. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on austin texas low cost health insurance and it brought me to your blog on THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Libby's Blog and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Rachel said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding houston tx low cost health insurance and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Libby's Blog your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on houston tx low cost health insurance was way off when compared to THE QUEST FOR TRUTH and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for houston tx low cost health insurance for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at houston tx low cost health insurance . You never know you may find some good deals!

job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Please proceed to my red cross car donations blog when you find the time.

cmeltifa said...

Hey this blog is not about amarillo tx low cost health insurance . Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on amarillo tx low cost health insurance and it brought me to your blog on THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Libby's Blog and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Rachel said...

Hey this blog is not about amarillo tx low cost health insurance . Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on amarillo tx low cost health insurance and it brought me to your blog on THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Libby's Blog and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

cmeltifa said...

Well this blog certainly is not about low cost health insurance houston texas. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching low cost health insurance houston texas and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from low cost health insurance houston texas anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching low cost health insurance houston texas.
Even though my search is not on THE QUEST FOR TRUTH I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

cmeltifa said...

Hi Libby's Blog your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on austin texas low cost health insurance I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to THE QUEST FOR TRUTH, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about austin texas low cost health insurance. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

Rachel said...

Well this blog certainly is not about amarillo texas low cost health insurance . What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching amarillo texas low cost health insurance and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from amarillo texas low cost health insurance anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching amarillo texas low cost health insurance .
Even though my search is not on THE QUEST FOR TRUTH I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

Rachel said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding austin texas low cost health insurance and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Libby's Blog your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on austin texas low cost health insurance was way off when compared to THE QUEST FOR TRUTH and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for austin texas low cost health insurance for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at austin texas low cost health insurance. You never know you may find some good deals!

cmeltifa said...

Hey this blog is not about houston tx low cost health insurance . Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on houston tx low cost health insurance and it brought me to your blog on THE QUEST FOR TRUTH. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Libby's Blog and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

cmeltifa said...

Well this blog certainly is not about austin texas low cost health insurance. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching austin texas low cost health insurance and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from austin texas low cost health insurance anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching austin texas low cost health insurance.
Even though my search is not on THE QUEST FOR TRUTH I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!